27.1.11

INTERIM(CHURCH)

(First TRY)
That was my first try, and took about 50 photos and imported into Photosynth program. The model was watched 75% and lost one of facade.
And I found the reason was the photos of this facade was too close and did not take photos this facade related to the others.

(Second TRY)
This time, I took more photos and also upload the last model photos. Finally, I had the perfect model, 100% match.
But the model still lose some parts, like the roof and the base of church. The reason was the roof reflect the sun light and in the program the roof became the windows. So the roof disappeared. Since the roof was not influenced the model too much, I might build one in the 3D MAX. And then keep going...

That were two photots, the model show in the 3D MAX with texture. And Since the church was built on the slope, the base of model was not horzontal. I created the simple site and made the step. And build the strucutre of church. Make the video below.